Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ano ba ang "love"?

In life, we encounter so many things... Relationship is different with Love. you can love a person without a relationship with that person, right? You can also have a relationship without loving that person.

Ano ba ang batayan ng "LOVE" para sayo? if love for you is two way, that will build a relationship. On the other hand, it's just delusion . Also, what are your limitations? Is your standard of a relationship is same with the person you're with? Relationship is two way. Between two people committing that they are one. No inhibitions, no hesitations.

Sa Love ba may mga tanong? I asked myself before... Ganto ba talaga ang Love? Puro tanong kung mahal ba niya ako? Bkt ganto kami? Bakit kalinagan ganito? Then it struck me, this is not the way Love works. I dont need to question anything because this is what I feel. This is what I want!!! Siya. He's wholeness...

Some months later, I proposed marriage to him. Kala ninyo Happy Ending? It was not! He rejected my proposal... Afer everything we've been through... Nadah! I was a nothing... because Im not part of his future plans. Ito pa nga ung isa eh... Her sister asked me... "What's your problem dear? Emo Emo ka? Love life?" I said, "Opo. Kapag pala nag propose ka ng marriage sa taong mahal mo tapos hindi nya tinanggap, dapat pala naghiwalay na kayo that moment. Di ka nya kasi kaya ipaglaban." Sabi ng ate nya, "Oo naman. Dapat hiwalay na kagad. Walang kwenta ung taong un eh." Kung alam lang ng ate nya na kapatid nya ung tinutukoy ko, baka iba ang sinabi nya.

Will you still trust your partner after you proposed marriage to him/her and didnt say yes? Will it be the same? Will "Love" be lessen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment